This is my latest dessert style recipe for you guys. It’s seriously so good with a chocolate & nut base layer and a fruity sweet topping. It is filled with fibre, protein and vitamin goodness with a little added maple syrup sweetness. It is really simple to make and requires no cooking time, just simply place in the fridge. It is made with fage yogurt, which is full of live probiotic bacterial cultures so good for your gut health too.
To make you will need:
- 1 & 1/2 cups deglet nour dates.
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 squares dark chocolate
- 500g fage 0% natural greek yogurt.
- 8 raspberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Simply mix the base ingredients in a food processor.
- Take out and place into a cake tray.
- Press down with hands to evenly spread.
- Rinse the food processor.
- Combine the yogurt, raspberries and maple syrup and mix.
- Top the base with the yogurt mixture.
- Grate the dark chocolate onto the top.
- Place in the fridge for at least a few hours, ideally overnight.
& your done!
Let me know if you re create!!