Hope you have had a lovely weekend. It’s been so nice & sunny here, we managed to get out for the nicest walk yesterday in chatsworth, so I’m feeling so refreshed and ready to take on the week.
Today I’m starting my day with the creamiest porridge recipe & thought I would share it with you all. It’s literally the most simple recipe & will take you 5 minutes in the morning. You can also top with any topping you like, previously I’ve chosen peanut butter, cinammon, pumpkin seeds, chia.. list goes on. If you fancy a little sweetness, a little bit of honey or maple syrup would work wonders too.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup oats (gluten free if required)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- sprinkle cinnamon (optional)
- heat the oats, coconut milk, almond milk an cinnamon in a pan on medium heat for 3-5 minutes until a creamy mixture.
- Take out and serve in a bowl.
- Top with your desired topping, I would recommend peanut butter and cinnamon for a super simple tasty topping.
& your done.
Hope you enjoy.