I absolutely love this idea as a treat for breakfast. Chocolate spread on toast, what’s not to love?? You can also top with your favourite fruits & added extras. I used banana & mixed seeds including pumpkin, linseeds & sesame seeds for an extra omega 3 boost!
You will need:
- 2 slices wholegrain seeded bread ( GF if required)
- One tbsp raw cacao
- One tbsp peanut butter/ any other type of nut butter
- One banana
- Half handful mixed seeds
How to make:
- Place both pieces of bread in the toaster.
- Mix the raw cacao and peanut butter in a bowl until mixed together.
- Spread evenly over the toast.
- Top with chopped banana.
- Sprinkle with mixed seeds for a simple, delicious breakfast!