You will need:
- oats – 1 cup (GF if coeliac/sensitivity)
- Almond milk
- Coconut oil – 1 tbsp
- Smooth almond butter – 3 tbsp
- maple syrup – 1 tbsp
- 4 figs
- Cover the oats with almond milk in a bowl.
- Leave until the almond milk is absorbed into the oats ( approx 10 minutes)
- Cut the figs into smaller pieces.
- Combine the oats, coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup and figs in a food processor and mix.
- Spread mixture out evenly onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in the oven at 180-200 degrees.
- Take out and allow to cool, cut into even square pieces to serve.