I’ve eaten so many of these brownies tonight, it’s actually a little ridiculous! They are so amazingly sweet & googey.. you won’t be able to stop eating them either. The avocado gives a gorgeous sweet taste without being too overpowering in the brownie. These are most definitely a must try!
You will need:
- 300g deglet nour dates
- two tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons milled chia seeds + 4 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons organic raw cocoa
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado
1. place the dates in the food processor and mix until a paste forms.
2. Add the coconut oil and pulse further.
3. Next add the raw cocoa and chia seeds + water
4. Once paste forms finally add the avocado until throughly mixed.
Place on a baking tray with baking paper/ thin layer of coconut oil on base.
Spread evenly and place in fridge overnight.
Cut into even square pieces once set and serve.