You will need:
- 24g chia seeds
- 1 and a half cups of water
- Two ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 2 tbsp whole earth smooth peanut butter
- handful delget nour dates
Granola recipe – found in the breakfast section of my blog..
- Soak chia seeds in bowl with water and leave overnight.
- When ready to make the pudding, mix the dates, raw cocoa, coconut oil and peanut butter in food processor until smooth.
- Layer 1: Once soaked and water has fully absorbed pour the chia seeds into a bowl of your choosing.
- Layer 2: Chop the banana into slices. Place the banana on top of the chia seeds.
- Layer 3: Then pour the caramel mixture on top of the banana.
- Layer 4: Layer again with chopped banana.
- Layer 5: Layer with granola.
- Layer 6: Layer again with date caramel
- Layer 7: & finally top again with granola.
Enjoy & store in the fridge to keep fresh