This recipe literally took me 10 minutes to make. It is so simple & you wont believe how amazing they turn out. All the ingredients can be bought from a large supermarket store. You can either make the chocolate or non chocolate version of this recipe, whichever you prefer.
You will need :
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp smooth almond butter or any other type of nut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp raw cacao (if making chocolate version)
Top Tip: to make extra double the quantities.
To make :
- Mix in food processor until combined. Then place in small baking tray that has been lined with coconut oil.
- Place in freezer 5-10 mins.
- Take out, cut into equal pieces & enjoy.
Store in the fridge to keep fresh