- 1/2 cup of oats ( GF if celiac or intolerance)
- 1/2 cup of raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons natural probiotic yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or any preferable nut butter)
- 1 chopped banana
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup almond milk depending on how thick you like your smoothie..
- Firstly chop the banana and place into the blender.
- Top with 1 cup of oats, these can be soaked in water overnight if you prefer, or can be used raw.
- Place the raspberries in next.
- Followed by almond butter, yogurt and topped with preferable amount of almond milk or water, the thicker you like your smoothie, the less almond milk/water to use!
- blend until smooth